Concrete is a project that often gets put aside when we think about improving our homes. However, by simply maintaining areas or replacing them with a thicker, more solid, professionally pinned-down upgrade, you can save yourself a lot of money and headache in the long-run. Is it time to get proactive and tackle your next concrete project before it leads to more expensive issues? Take the following questions in to consideration-
- Is your concrete driveway, porch, patio, sidewalk or garage floor cracked and heaving?
- Are you beginning to notice ruts and divots on your asphalt driveway from pulling the car up on a hot day?
- Are you tired of having to seal your asphalt driveway every couple of years?
- Are you done hearing about the black foot prints that you tracked into the house after walking on your asphalt driveway?
- Has your front porch sunk to the point that the columns are no longer supporting your porch roof?
- Do grass and weeds keep growing up through your stone or gravel driveway?
- Has someone tripped over your cracked concrete that has heaved and hurt themselves, possibly opening you up to a lawsuit?
- Have your concrete steps pulled away from your house or porch?
- Do you want a porch, patio, driveway, or sidewalk where there isn’t one now?
If you answered yes to any of these questions we can help!
Concrete is more durable than asphalt and requires far less maintenance. For example, concrete patios are less expensive than wood decks for outdoor entertaining space. If you’re looking for a hassle-free alternative without breaking the bank, concrete is for you!
If you need help designing a porch or patio that’s appealing to the eye, you may be interested in stamped or colored concrete. Stamped concrete can be made to look like brick, cobblestone, shale, slate, almost whatever pattern or color that you can imagine! Stamped and colored concrete patios stand out more than just an ordinary plain patio. Let us help you design your dream patio your way, and help you find a way to work it into your budget. If your municipality requires permits for you new driveway, porch, patio, or sidewalk we take care of all the paperwork so you don’t have to worry about anything besides enjoying your beautiful new space.
Or sign up on our free estimate page to schedule a free,
no obligation consultation on how we can improve your outdoor living spaces.